- Italian fund offers most for Versace stakeVersace family is reviewing bids from buyout investors but Fondo Strategico Italiano’s offer is highest and is 16 times ebitda .
- Wealth manager’s discretionary funds riseFocus on discretionary services was an important part of Brewin Dolphin’s transformation and growth strategy,
as announced . . .
- UK infrastructure: Big numbersThe pledge by leading insurers to commit £25bn shows how much private sector money might be available to invest in UK .
- Insurers pledge £25bn for UK infrastructureVow to form centrepiece of relaunched national infrastructure plan designed to deliver more than £375bn of projects in coming .
- Hong Kong IPO market springs back to lifeAfter a nervous few months resurgent demand for new equity listings in Hong Kong has now guaranteed that 2013 will better last .
- Illinois passes pension reformThe bill is designed to save the state $160bn over 30 years by raising retirement ages and limiting the portion of salaries on .
- Commodity trackers flee at record paceIndex-
tracking commodity investors are fleeing the strategy at a record pace as surging stock markets leave raw materials in . . .
- Detroit’s bankruptcy: pensions bewareUnions and bondholders have received a wake-
up call that the rules of the game may be changing
- We can make retirement saving safer nowThe proposed collective defined contribution schemes do not reduce risks but transfer them among generations
- Investors join forces in governance pushInvestor Forum will tighten checks on all London-
listed companies over pay, auditing and strategy and promote long- term . . .