More from FT.com
- 1Stocks gain as earnings and data please
- 2National Bank of Greece plans bond launch
- 3Tesco falls on turnround plan caution
- 4China’s Weibo raises $285m in US IPO
- 5Active managers must work to justify fees
- 6Pound hits four-year high on rate outlook
- 7Diageo and Rémy lower Europe’s spirits
- 8Portuguese yields drop on ECB QE hopes
- 9Soyabeans jump on inventory fears
- 10Bond investors parse the frontier story
Not sure where to study? Pose your questions about schools and their programmes.
Whether you've just graduated or are looking for the next step up in your career, share your questions and experiences with other business school alumni.
Discuss and debate the latest FT rankings results.
Are you thinking about applying for a business qualification? Post your questions here