More from FT.com
- 1S&P 500 inches up to record close
- 2Bargain hunters move into Russia
- 3China suffers first corporate bond default
- 4Copper tumbles after China bond default
- 5Financial engineers feast on Premier Foods
- 6Number games: was 666 low enough in 2009?
- 7Banks are a proxy for credit bubble fears
- 8Foot Locker races to record high
- 9Miners plunge on China and S Africa risks
- 10Dollar rallies after US payrolls data
Not sure where to study? Pose your questions about schools and their programmes.
Whether you've just graduated or are looking for the next step up in your career, share your questions and experiences with other business school alumni.
Discuss and debate the latest FT rankings results.
Are you thinking about applying for a business qualification? Post your questions here