More from FT.com
- 1Asian shares rally ahead of Bernanke testimony
- 2Cheap debt fuels executive share buybacks
- 3US farmland faces asset bubble test
- 4Central bankers turn deaf ear to warnings
- 5Move into ‘junk’ stocks powers bull run
- 6Kyle Bass bets on full-blown Japan crisis
- 7US money market funds warm to eurozone
- 8US stocks close at fresh high
- 9ARM lags as FTSE hits highest since 1999
- 10Investors sit out European rally
Not sure where to study? Pose your questions about schools and their programmes.
Discuss and debate the latest FT rankings results.
Whether you've just graduated or are looking for the next step up in your career, share your questions and experiences with other business school alumni.
Are you thinking about applying for a business qualification? Post your questions here